1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Amiga360 1.0 Download (P-UAE 2.3.3) - Amiga Emulator for the Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Libxenon Homebrew / Jtag & Reset Glitch Content' started by InsaneNutter, Sep 30, 2011.

1. aceuk

aceuk New Member

Hi I am New to all this. Have just been given 360 slim and really like the idea of play amiga game on the 360. Can someone tell do you need to get the 360 modded (in what way)How do you install the emulator on the 360. Cheers

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

The Xbox 360 must be RGH hacked (reset glitch hack) which allows the Xbox 360 is run unsigned code, such as emulators. This is a hardware hack though, you cant simply hack the Xbox 360 with a usb memory stick for example.

3. Tarquin84

Tarquin84 Member

Sorry to dig this thread up from its resting place, but I would very much like to play Lemmings using Amiga360 on my RGH 360. Everything works nicely, except the savestate feature. I have searched Google to see if there is any mention of this feature not having been completed by the developer, but I found nothing. Therefore I assume that it is complete and works, and that I am just doing something wrong.

All I have tried so far is to (mid-game) use the left trigger to go to the Amiga360 menu. From there I select the SaveState option (or similar) and then I press Y to create a save state. But nothing happens upon pressing the Y button.

Does anybody know how to get the save state functionality to...function? I can't imagine that this requires some configuration of the emulated Amiga environment (e.g. mounting a storage device), because this save state stuff is a function of the emulator rather than the Amiga (I think).

Thanks - any help is appreciated,

Mike