Another chance to win a Red Alert 3 BETA Key by playing games!

Discussion in 'News and Article Submission' started by Nimrod, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Safinn

Safinn Addict

Well It will be over in a few mins and the next compertition will be much better.

2. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

Congratulations Safinn
    Who scored a perfect score on Mini-putt in 156 seconds !

They are the lucky winner of a RA3 key given him access to the beta!
    Their score represents their determination to get in the beta and they fully deserve it.

Sadly due to widespread cheating we are not ready to announce the winner of the Ice Age: Scrat Jump contest. It became apparent that towards the end, a few selected members just cheated scoring stupidly high scores in such small time, always just a little above each other. I apologize to everyone who took part in it hoping for a fair contest, but a few idiots ruined it for the majority.

We will be looking at Apache Webserver logs, and requesting screenshots and trying to come to some sort of agreement of who really won that. If we cant manage that, we will do a lucky dip with the top 10 scores and hope the winner truly deserved it.

We are now entering our final contest, at least from me. They all end a bit early (6pm on Monday) as in the evening I will be flying off on a holiday for a week. This time we have two games, one for everyone and one which is invite only. The game for everyone has a higher level of security which we hope will help stop cheaters, and a game which is invite only which you can read more about on its page.

Thank you to the honest gamers which took part!

Attached Files:

3. paulyang

paulyang New Member

Guys don't just accuse without knowing anything it's really annoying
    First, I have screenshot
    Second, small amount of time is because I refresh the page everytime I fail to get high score ( I don't submit score so obviously it doesn't record my tries)
    Third, "ThatsTheWayItIs", I got reasonable score at reasonable time (and the game start counting time even if u hit Try Again.. it's highly unreasonable to get your score in 42 seconds)

THANK GOD I HAVE SCREENSHOT and I wish others have
    I really spent a lot of time trying to beat the high score :(

4. paulyang

paulyang New Member

My Score :D

Attached Files:

5. Safinn

Safinn Addict

No mate..Your clock must be wrong.. It's 00:29 now!

6. Amphion

Amphion Member

i dont rly see how its possible to get over 400m in Scrat jump. i played it so many hours. and i never managed to get it past 355m, so if you have some kind of magic tricks, i would realy love to know about them..

7. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

Congratulations Paulyang
    Who scored a score of 42134 in Ice Age : Scrat Jump!

They are the lucky winner of a RA3 key given him access to the beta!

We know there is a lot of talk about if this score was gained fairly, but we have decided after reviewing logs we didnt have enough proof to remove any of the scores so we are just honouring them. If you read up on the new contest, security has been upp'ed to prevent something like this happening.

I hope Paulyang gained this score fairly and if he did, enjoys the RA3 beta :)

8. paulyang

paulyang New Member

Hi

Thank you very much for the winning and I really played fair game I just wanna assure you that you gave it fairly and thank you very much for your service :D

keyONE, you're wrong because I got my key and I played fair I'm not sure about you but I'm sure they have good reason for not giving u the key. your nickname suggests that you registered here for the key anyway :P

9. Assassin

Assassin Addict

First of all, I don't think you have the right to be mad. Nimrod is good enough to give away free keys to the beta (which isn't even that great, I've played it) while you should have just gotten Kane's Wrath to start with if you wanted to play it that badly.

About the closing time, it's a timezone issue. Nimrod lives in the UK, and it was indeed midnight when he closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.