1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Are there any dashboards for PSP 1000/2000/3000

Discussion in 'Requests' started by SerjS, Oct 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. SerjS

SerjS Member

So, sometimes my psp doesn't recognize ISO games, is there an emulator that shows emulator games according to the memory stick and not the settings? like it makes things easier, just like Auora for the xbox 360 jtagged custom dashboard, are there any good dashboard for psp?

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

You have probably obtained a bad ISO if you didn't rip if yourself. They are some hacks to the PSP's XBM that make it look different, however this is purely cosmetic.

3. SerjS

SerjS Member

Okay, is it a problem if you give me some tips, like there are no custom dashboards for psp just like xbox does?

On the other hand, is there a link on this website that a person posted of psp game downloads? Maybe its safer from here cause everyone knows how to do better. Hope its MEGA links, because thats better than any.

I would also appreciate if you share a link again that a person posted that includes psp themes, and if it doesnt include tutorial where to put them please you do so :)

Thanks, ill wait for your response! (i think im the only person talking about psp in 2019 lol)

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Sorry we don't allow downloads a PSP games here, only homebrew.

If you want to rip your own UMD's discs to play from the memory stick then this tutorial is for you: How to rip and compress your PSP UMD games.

As for themes its not something i've ever bothered with, it can be risky as your flashing these directly to your PSP so can brick it (although you can recover with a pandora battery).

5. SerjS

SerjS Member

okay it's fine, I don't want to brick my psp again. Although it was easy to recover, hold home button+R+power on, it was stressful. About the games to play and the link you sent, no I don't have UMD discs because they don't sell it now and I also have another issue but I wont post here, that says that I can't play discs for some reasons. Is there a way i can like do the ISO files back to normal folders like you put in PSP>GAMES folder on the psp memory stick? Cause it seems that's better, and its detecting faster the files are putten in there than in the ISO folder on the psp.