Assassin's Creed II

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by Assassin, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Assassin

Assassin Addict

The game is up for pre-purchase on Steam and I'm wondering if it's worth full price. Anyone who already played it and can advice me? I loved the first game, but does that mean I should get this now or should I wait for a price drop? Also, does anyone know what those bonus maps are you get on Steam for pre-purchasing? (Palazzo Medici, Santa Maria Dei Frari, and the Arsenal Shipyard)

2. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

Well I played this game on Xbox 360. I loved it, more than the first one. I believe you should. Though as far as the three bonus maps, I can't help...

If you liked the first one, then this one is much better!

3. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

I have to agree with King here. AC2 was a fantastic experience. All aspects of the gameplay have been improved from the original and it makes it a blast to play. You will be looking at maybe 15 hours if not more of gameplay. As for the bonus items, I believe they are extra areas in the game that you can visit. Not sure if they offer an bonus game items at all though.

4. Assassin

Assassin Addict

Sounds very good. I found out they're using their horrible DRM system which needs you to be online at all time to play the game so I'm not going to buy it because of that. Too bad, was really looking forward to it, but I won't get screwed again after buying Spore.