Aurora-Ticket Distribution Rom for the EU-Versions of LF, FR and E???

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by Milotic, May 28, 2018.

1. Milotic

Milotic New Member

Hey Guys,
    I was wondering if there is a Aurora-ticket Distribution Rom for the EU versions of the GBA games?

thalypikachu likes this.
  2. thalypikachu

thalypikachu New Member

Yeah, since the US cartridge only distributes to FireRed and LeafGreen versions, it'd be nice if there was one actually. Also, I started a Japanese Emerald save file last week and I've been looking for the Japanese Distro ROM for it as well. I'm not really sure about how the distribution of the AuroraTicket was held back in 2004 tho, so there may not be a distribution cart for this event at all...? ^o)

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

thalypikachu likes this.
  4. Deoxyz

Deoxyz Retired Preservationist

The cart definitely exists in general, but it's debatable if it has actually leaked from Nintendo and exists with collectors. A contact of mine once claimed to have it, but I haven't heard a mention from him about this rom in particular ever again. It is on my list of planned future interests though. If it exists with collectors, there's always a chance. I'm currently looking into something else, but I can't promise anything to fruition from either at this point.

In the meantime, the US rom actually works with ALL European languages of FRLG, the wondercard will just always be in English. The European rom has all 5 language wondercards and works with Emerald, the latter being why it'd be the superior version to have.

As for Japanese, no luck. Japanese distribution carts/roms are known to have never leaked from Nintendo, supposedly due to Japanese morals and such. Especially roms for GBA games that had so few copies made, I wouldn't particularly get my hopes up to see these surfacing. However, it doesn't rule out the possibility certain Japanese carts/roms may exist with collectors out there ;)

thalypikachu and Gridelin like this.
  5. Milotic

Milotic New Member

Thanks for the answer :)

I just want to mention, that i really appreciate the work you put in making this distributions public.

I´ve played Pokemon since the first edition, but was to young to getting my hands on any offline events so it´s a real pleaasure to have many of them now for free!!!

kaBadayi, thalypikachu and Deoxyz like this.