1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Request: Bad Company 2 demo

Discussion in 'Requests' started by blazt, Jan 8, 2010.

1. blazt

blazt Member

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Limited Edition - Xbox 360 - GAME.co.uk

InsaneNutter could get a code and upload the demo.:D

2. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Sounds like it would be gamertag locked to me. Also, yes InsaneNutter could get the demo he is in the UK but maybe he doesn't want the game. Maybe some donations would make him want it more...just a thought, lots of these uploads have been downloaded from people that have never donated. You may say I haven't donated, which I have not yet, I will but I also contribute. I'm not trying to sound like an ass, i'm just saying that this does take time and money and saying that "someone" could get a code isn't the best method. I'm done with my rambling on now.

P.KID likes this.
  3. P.KID

P.KID Addict

Dark Scyth i agree with you 100%! these freeloaders dont know when to stop... There is a limit to peoples generosity to strangers.

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

At the moment im really not the best person to ask as my consoles DVD drive is dead, My 360 is packed up at the moment and ready to be sent to Microsoft in Germany again... Last time it took a couple of weeks to get it back.

The original Battlefield Bad Company beta wasn't console locked, however everything since then has been. I remember KingBurn let me recover his profile to download the CoD 5 Beta, it wouldn't even start on my console unless his profile was signed in.

As Dark Scyth mentioned If people want to chip in and put towards buying the game we can get the code and have a competition to give the game away once released. My only worry is ill pre order and be charged once i get the code for a game I dont want.