1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Batman: Arkham City Demo Download

Discussion in 'Demos' started by Rick, May 23, 2012.

1. Rick

Rick Moderator

[​IMG]
    About the demo
    -There is a 15 minute time limit and there are boundaries.
    -You can free roam or do the one mission.
    Download
    BatmanArkhamCityDemo.zip
    How To Use
    Extract then place folder 57528827 into 0000000000000000
    Batman:Arkham City
    No escape from Arkham City…the sprawling super-prison in the heart of Gotham City, home to its most violent thugs and infamous super villains. With the lives of the innocent at stake, only one man can save them and bring justice to the streets of Gotham City…The Batman.

luckyvic, InsaneNutter and Rockman like this.
  2. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

I just checked a couple hours earlier and noticed this was on my UK's Xbox LIVE, went to the US Xbox LIVE and still nothing, by now or later on the US Xboxers should have this too, if they want to download directly from XBL.

I was planning to upload this to the FTP but you went ahead so you've pretty much wrapped everything up, nice, thanks. Can't wait to try out BAC, the demo of Batman Arkham Asylum was the reason why I bought the game, the demo was that awesome!