Battle Field Bad Company 2: Trailer

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by P.KID, May 23, 2009.

1. P.KID

P.KID Addict

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Multiplayer Trailer has just been released recently. Thought i mite share it with u lot. ere u go! ;)

[video=youtube;f5tnKAqdt94]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5tnKAqdt94[/video]

2. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

lol, I just got the first Bad Company today.

3. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

Bad Company was amazing! It is probably my favorite multiplayer game ever, yes more than Call of Duty. I cannot wait for Bad Company 2!

4. Safinn

Safinn Addict

Looks ok, but I preffered COD4 than Battlefield:BC. So I think my money is going to COD:MW2.

The Modern Warfare 2 trailer is released 24th May, 10:30pm GMT around about. Check out the website around that time. Can't wait!

5. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

I plan on getting both MW 2 and Bad Company 2.

6. Mackyt

Mackyt Active Member

They're both completely different games though, you can't really compare one over the other. But then, Bad Company is completely different to the rest of the Battlefield series (not including Modern Combat.... cos that was really bad).

Bad Company 2 looks amazing, DIce have said that they're focusing on 'Macro Destruction' which sounds amazing. Basically, the first BC was focussed more on seeing the effects on strategy when you had the ability to blow up and destroy cover and emplacements, but BC2 will take that one step further. Now, DIce is looking at adding physics, not only to walls and buildings, but to the smaller side of things, such as individual pieces of sandbags and bricks; meaning that, when you blow a wall out of a building in BC2, individual bricks will come out of the wall, whereas in the first installment, a large (and sometimes dispropotianate) chunk of the wall is removed with very little debris.

This will deffinitely be a game to watch in the next few months

7. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Thats definitely true. I remember when one of my friend tried to say Gears of War 2 was better then Fallout 3 and that exactly what I told him.