1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Bayonetta Demo Download

Discussion in 'Demos' started by xzKinGzxBuRnzx, Oct 10, 2009.

1. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

[​IMG]
    Bayonetta

Information:
    This demo doesn't require a modified console. If you want to burn multiple demo's on one disc follow this guide or this guide if burning only a single demo.

This demo stands tested and working for other NTSC/U consoles. It should work for PAL and NTSC/J but it stands untested in those regions.

Bayonetta is a cinematic and stylish action game from the creative mind of Hideki Kamiya. As a gun-wielding witch with powers beyond the comprehension of mere mortals, Bayonetta faces-off against countless enemies in a game of 100% pure all-out action. Outlandish finishing moves are performed with acrobatic grace as Bayonetta flows from one fight to another. Bayonetta pushes the limits of the action genre with magnificent over-the-top action and fast-paced, dynamic climax combat.

Instructions:
    Use a burning program to burn the bayonetta.iso to CD or DVD. (In some cases DVD will work better. We do recommend the use of Imgburn, seems to be the best program for burning and its free!)
    Insert CD/DVD, go to My Xbox>Game Library>All Games> then select the demo.
    Enjoy!

File Information:
    bayonetta.iso - 768.56MB
    SHA1: 6f935fe47271252e4cd9bdf6b9fdfb8b9ad08182
    File Name: 05BB9C86B39E127AE053EAD9B0B03FFAB66B675E53
    Folder Structure: Content\0000000000000000\53458828\00080000

Download:
    Bayonetta Demo Download

Purchase:
    Bayonetta Purchase

Note:
    Every upload you'll find here at Digiex has been given alot of time and effort just to better serve you. Please, do not repost anything you read here on another site. Instead, link to this thread.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  2. Arpman

Arpman Member

hey, thx very much for this demo :) i've been waiting for so damn long. but can u upload "WET" also? plz

3. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

It failed, giving the error "Failed to launch WET demo" therefore, it wouldn't work even If I did get it for you, with the exception of the Xbox 360 that downloaded it.

Also it might be worth mentioning this demo (Bayonetta) was downloaded from the Japan marketplace and worked on my console. Its most likely Region free and should work on all consoles. As you can see in that last picture, its a bit blurry but the demo is in English.

4. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

:-@ Figures, you have to be gold to download it from the j marketplace. No PC so I can't burn it

5. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

Anyone played this demo yet? It looks pretty interesting but not sure if it's my cup of tea. Mr. Burz can you offer insight to this?

6. usmansarwar

usmansarwar Member

^^ Yep the demo is pretty cool, lots of moves, motion blur graphics, so much particles.....

7. Synysterkiller

Synysterkiller New Member

Thanks for the Demo its pretty good im gonna get it once it comes out in the us

8. Hoffman

Hoffman Addict

This game is really great, story is good and it’s like playing an integrative movie with all the cut scenes!

A must buy when it comes to the USA / Europe.