Bioshock Inifinite @ GetGamesGo

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by Trebor, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

I don't know if anybody is interested in Bioshock Infinite but I'd thought I'd post this amazing deal for anyone who is and wants the game before it comes out tomorrow (in all regions, wooohooo!): Games in BioShock Infinite category from Get Games. Basically when you buy the game you also get Bioshock 1, the Bioshock Infinite mini game BioShock Infinite: Industrial Revolution, X-Com: Enemy Unknown and a choice of three games, Civ V, Spec Ops: The line or Mafia 2. All for the great price of £23.99! I can vouch for the site as I've used it for pre-odering the Cave and Borderlands 2. They e-mail you the Steam code when the game is released or beforehand if there's a pre-load :)

InsaneNutter likes this.
  2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I dont want the game, however that is a pretty sweet deal.

Never heard of that website before however ill be bookmarking it, looks like one to check when purchasing new games.

3. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

The prices are pretty good but the only platform of games they have is PC so that rules out gaining sales from Xbox/PS/Wii gamers. :-/

From a financial perspective I'd thought the more profit the better, of course selling at a loss isn't ideal but it happens.

4. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

Deal's over sadly seeing as the game has been released but if you still want the game cheap GreenManGaming has it for £23.99 :) BioShock Infinite