Bonfire Night

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by InsaneNutter, Nov 4, 2008.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

As you probably guessed the majority of Digiex Staff members and a few regulars know each other IRL and not just online, It had become a sort of tradition to have bonfire night at mine as we used to have an area at the bottom of the garden with no grass, perfect for a bonfire. Now we just have fireworks and food as its since been grassed over.

I was just wondering what other Digiex members did and if people not from the UK celebrate bonfire night or do anything similar?

Looking at the fireworks CurlySteve, Nimrod and Trebor have brought round this week its gonna be one amazing show. I still can’t get over the size of the big rocket Trebor just brought round :| Dont even think we have anything big enough to set it off in!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

There's nothing wrong with the size of my rocket there InsaneNutter ;). Anyway I think I might have something to put the rocket in hopefully. I used to celebrate bonfire night when I was younger but stopped after my parents couldn't be bothered to go out or do anything as they were too busy. Now that InsaneNutter has a party every Bonfire Night I hope it becomes a good tradition. Last years was great but looking at the fireworks this year it should be even better.

3. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

Volcanic attack! +20 damage

4. rambo3852

rambo3852 Active Member

i used one like that last year, good value pitty its just one of those packs which fires up 100 shots, go very quickly

5. Simgee

Simgee Member

im going to thorpe park for free as i used to work there and no everyone and im gonna be cheating the que system and enjoying (and please, no double entendre) using the exits! went for fright night the other week. got on nemesis 4 times with no queing jumping a 2 hour que! gotta love work perks! lol

6. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

Thats a nice rocket firework. Looks like it would do some major explosion. Too bad theres not a picture of it going off.

7. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

That’s a good point I wonder if it is one of them, we were under the impression it was gonna make it to the moon! ;) I guess we will find out tonight.

8. Guranga

Guranga Member

aff I wanna come down!! lol

9. Kitarii

Kitarii Resident

Yeah why wasn't I invited?! :(