Breaking Bad's back. Dexter near its end of the last season and Do No Harm too.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rockman, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

As of currently the 7th episode of Dexter has been aired leaving only 6 more to go, Do No Harm's on its 8th episode and 5 left, lastly for Breaking Bad's on the 9th episode with 7 only left.

Although the show Do No Harm has been cancelled it's still airing on Saturdays the episodes which weren't aired on its original broadcast dates. I have to say I'm liking it but disappointed they canned it.

Breaking Bad and Dexter are two of my all-time favourite shows though when they're finished there won't be much that I'll be interested to watch other than Ray Donovan, Hannibal, Community, New Girl, Supernatural, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead and Up All Night. Some of these are either on-air (Ray Donovan), pending for a new season/episodes (all the others listed) or possibly cancelled (Up All Night).

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I keep hearing a lot of good things about Dexter, however i watched the first few episodes of Series 1 and could never get in to it.
    Breaking Bad is supposed to be good too from what I've heard, however again I must admit I've not watched that yet.

Both Homeland - Homeland (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and Person of Interest - Person of Interest (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia are fantastic TV series which will be back in September for a 3rd series if you wish to give something new ago.

3. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

:O

How have you not watched Breaking Bad!? Its one of the greatest TV Shows ever I think. It should definitely be added to your Netflix queue or such. Its quite good and I can't wait for more! :D

4. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

I'm getting round to watching BB's first half of season 5. It's a little disconcerting for me though as the actor who plays Hank in that show is playing another character called Jim in Under the Dome. Personally I'm dreading the endings of both Dexter and BB as they're such good TV but like InsaneNutter said there are some other good shows still around thankfully. I'd even suggest Under the Dome as it's quite good and has got good ratings in the States meaning there's a second season on the way :) I may just list all the shows I watch one day. I surprise myself sometimes with how I manage to keep up with most of them ;)