Bukkit for Minecraft 1.0 is now out!

Discussion in 'Digiex Minecraft Server' started by Nimrod, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

Hello All,

I know a lot of you have been waiting for the new maps, and our condition of getting them online was waiting for the Recommended Build of Bukkit for stability reasons.

I'm now glad to announce about 5 minutes ago the Bukkit team completed the build, and we now have a stable version of Bukkit for the new server!

Now before you get overally excited, please give us a day or two at the maximum just to install it, setup the maps and get the plugins fixed and ready for the new version.

Over the next few days, we seriously recommend all players read the Building Regulations Document which was posted on this thread:
    https://digiex.net/general-discussi...server-now-available-open-public-testing.html

Failure to comply with it will result in you quickly losing your whitelist and being removed from our server, so spend a mere 10 minutes over the next couple of days to give it a read so you will be ready for the new server.

You will know when the server is ready on the final maps when we remove the [TEST] tag from the server name, At this point, the Building Regulations will be enforced.

In the mean time, let me announce the seeds for the new maps:

Creative World - Vesa Islands Seed (You can test this seed now with: -9066259686294804510)
    Survival - Old Alpha Server Seed (No early surprise, your see this on the day ;) )

We hope to see you all in the next few days! :D

2. AlleOpsO

AlleOpsO Member

Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally !!!!!!! :D:D:D:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This is going to be so awesome! Rebuilding Atlantis! :DDDDDDDDDD :)))) This is going to be so much fun! :D

3. Strategia

Strategia Well-Known Member

So you're going to rebuild Cobblestoneopolis? :P (In all honesty though, I'm on board with a city building project. Looking forward to the new server!)

4. WildStyleZx89

WildStyleZx89 Active Member

Everyone can build their own cities now :D Im not sure what im gunna be starting because ive got multiple ideas. I would love to build a city but i wouldnt know where to begin, i would also love to build 1 massive project like a citadel or something but in which style.. And each day new ideas pop in. Thank god its only days till the server is up :D

5. MrNitvit

MrNitvit Resident

Everyone is thinking about HUGE building plans when, being a survival server, spawning items is not allowed, i am looking forwards to claiming a large island and naming it,"Fort Nitvit!". I just cant wait for the server to be released!

6. MrNitvit

MrNitvit Resident

I have just found out a major exploit. if you go to playground your inventory doesn't switch so people can use that to get inf diamonds. I found out when i realised that a tnt world, or playground, existed, so I tried to go to it and realised that everything from my survival inventory had not changed, I hope this will be fixed or survival wont be worth it any more.

7. Strategia

Strategia Well-Known Member

I have another bug to report. With items equipped (armour and quickbar) that have enchantments on them in Survival, then switching to e.g. Playground (as I did) and then back to Survival, the enchantments will disappear.