1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Request: Could somone please upload free DLCs for the following games

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Shane, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Shane

Shane Member

:D Fallout 3, Resident Evil 5, Borderlands, Halo 3, Call of Juarez Bound in Blood, Assassins Creed 1, Rainbow Six Vegas 1&2, and 007 Quantom of Solace. All for Xbox 360. Thank You!:D:D;):)

2. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

As far as I'm aware none of those games have any free DLC. Fallout 3 has Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, and Mothership Zeta. Resident Evil 5 has Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape as well as some costume packs and a VS mode for multiplayer. Halo 3 has a multitude of map packs: Heroic Map Pack, Legendary Map Pack, Mythic Map Pack and Mythic II Map Pack. Assassins Creed as far as I'm aware has no DLC. Not sure about the others. If you have Xbox Live you'll have to buy and download the content yourself.

3. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

i think he means the drm free stuff cause fallout drm free dlc is floating around and borderlands ect as it is pirs content

4. Shane

Shane Member

What do you mean Seanpr?

5. Shane

Shane Member

And im adding COD World at War to those games thx.

6. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

All of these DLC cost MSP. Digiex doesn't condone to warez so you'll have to find it elsewhere.

7. Rick

Rick Moderator

i know halo 3 has 1 free dlc,im not sure about the others

8. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I'm sure for even the free stuff your console needs a licence to actually use it, for example the Halo 3 maps. Which means your console going on live and downloading it.

The DRM free content seanpr92 is talking about is sold both in shops and on Xbox Live so we can not allow that, regardless of it working or not without buying it.