Crackdown or GTA4?

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by InsaneNutter, Dec 14, 2008.

?

Crackdown or GTA4?

1. Crackdown

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. GTA 4

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Which game do you prefer?

For me its Crackdown all the way, I loved been able to jump from building to building and the DLC added so much more to the game. With GTA 4 I was bored of the story after a couple of hours and my interest in the multiplayer didn’t last that much longer.

If Crackdown supported more than two people in a multiplayer game it would be perfect!

2. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

Crackdown is also my choice. GTA4 is ok. I have Crackdown unlike gta. Crackdown has always been better i think. I've not played it in so long though. Talking about it makes me wanna play it. I like being able to make them stronger, able to cheat, able to play online with others, and all the new cars and weapons added in a dlc.

3. Safinn

Safinn Addict

GTA4 for me. It's more realistic than Crackdown which is the biggest point for me. I love the realism in GTA4 and all the cool little things such as smashing the windows of cars to get them open etc..

I agree the multiplayer is not that great except for the racing modes but I love just going around the city with mates doing anything..

4. MikkelPixel

MikkelPixel Resident

i would go for gta i played crackdown and got bored i prefer realistic

5. Stealth Geek

Stealth Geek Your Dad

GTA IV for me. I really like everything about the game. The story, the characters, the handling of the vehicles, etc. I played the Crackdown demo and thought it was one of the worst sandbox games I've ever played.

6. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

I would've probably said Crackdown but I feel I need to give more time to playing GTA IV to really appreciate the scale of it all. I didn't get bored of the missions, just found other games I could spend less time with and enjoy more quickly. As for the multiplayer I've never really given it much of a go so if anyone wants a game over Xmas let me know :) Heck even a game of Crackdown would be appreciated (still need to finish it and you can complete it in Co-op, unlike GTA :( )

7. MunkyMagikUK

MunkyMagikUK Digiex Blogger

I'll probably have a game with you on GTA IV if you want, i quite like driving around causing havok ;) That's if I get my 360 back in time!