1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Request: Crimson Dragon Demo?

Discussion in 'Requests' started by blueshogun96, Feb 28, 2013.

1. blueshogun96

blueshogun96 Member

Crimson Dragon demo launched then pulled from XBLA | GamesRadar

I heard that in January this year, a demo of Crimson Dragon for Xbox 360 was on the Xbox Live Marketplace but was removed shortly after. Did anyone get this demo? Just wondering because I'm dying to see what this game is like.

Also thought maybe I could learn a thing or two from it. :)

Shogun

2. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

When searched for on the Japanese marketplace it appears to be there but when you click on it, it says something like "App is not available right now. Try again later.".

I haven't had much luck getting the demo from the few who've posted gameplay videos on YouTube, maybe they don't know how to extract it from 360 to PC, but then, I'd explain that for them which is real simple.

3. blueshogun96

blueshogun96 Member

Indeed it is, especially if you have Windows. I have the feeling that there have been others asking them about the demo too, but we'll see if it ever turns up.

I will probably buy a Kinnect just for this game, as much as I don't care for the device itself...

4. blueshogun96

blueshogun96 Member

5. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

InsaneNutter likes this.