1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Request: Crimson Dragon XBLA Trial

Discussion in 'Requests' started by avidone, Jan 3, 2013.

1. avidone

avidone New Member

This was available on the Japanese XBLA marketplace for approximately two days, right before the new year.

If anyone managed to download the trial before it was pulled, it would be very much appreciated it you could upload it.

As this is a standard XBLA trial, it should work on any system after being downloaded.

Unfortunately, I didn't find out about it until after it had already been pulled.

2. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

I've sent a message to two people that I know who have the demo and awaiting for feedback.

Although it's a standard XBLA trial, there's a slim chance that it's region-locked to Japan, as it happened to LoveFOOTBALL, a Japanese Xbox 360 Football game which only works with Japanese Xbox 360 region consoles.

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

XBLA games are always region free, LoveFootball was a retial. So it should be good for everyone.

Must admit i had a look around the net for this however couldn't find it anyway, so good luck friezakaiokenx20! I would be very interested in playing this.

4. MasterChief

MasterChief Addict

+1 If anyone finds this do share! would be awesome to play the trial :)