1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

[CUSTOM] Distribution ROMs for every Generation V Event Pokémon

Discussion in 'User Created Pokemon Event Distributions' started by PurpleOrange, Dec 2, 2023.

1. PurpleOrange

PurpleOrange Member

[​IMG]

Happy holidays y’all!

The end. The final end.

After a (very) long 8 months, I have finally finished creating Distribution ROMs for EVERY single Generation V Event Pokémon.
    Every language, every variation, each with their own dedicated Distribution ROM!

About the ROMs:

These ROMs have been personally created by me by editing official Distribution ROMs.

Every variation of event Pokémon from all 7 languages have their own Distribution ROM (including those we already have official Distribution ROMs for).

These Distribution ROMs can be used with every language Generation V game, and the date restrictions have all been removed.

They are also infinitely repeatable, so you can get as many Event Pokémon as you could ever want.

The download includes ~1500 files and once unzipped about 12GB of data, so make sure you have space etc.

There's a README included in the download and it's important that you read it first.

There shouldn’t be any problems with any of these ROMs, but if there are let me know :) .

(All the previous ROMs I’ve uploaded are obsolete and out of date so I suggest replacing them with these new ones).

To use these you'll need:

- A DS/3DS with a Generation 5 Pokémon game (see which specific one you'll need for each distribution)
    - A second DS/3DS and a way of playing the Distribution ROMs (flashcart, modded DS etc.)

And to distribute these press A on the console with the distribution ROM, and select the WIRELESS option of MYSTERY GIFT in your Generation V game.

Have fun, Pokémon Trainers!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

That's some amazing work, thanks for your great effort!

(Also some really good compression, 12gb down to 6.3mb)

PurpleOrange likes this.
  3. Khronos

Khronos Member

Amazing work, PurpleOrange - now that Nintendo/TPC informed us that they will soon close the bridge between the earlier generations to nowadays game, it's a good oportunity to back it all on Pokemon Home. Thanks!

PurpleOrange likes this.
  4. pokefan2022

pokefan2022 Member

okay now the only thing i need is a gen 5 game

5. Blaker62

Blaker62 Member

This is very impressive.
    I'm running into a problem when trying to download the file, my computer crashes and i have to restart it, is there a fix to that ?