Custom Mystery Gift Events For GBA Gen 3 Pokemon Games Released

Discussion in 'News' started by InsaneNutter, Aug 2, 2022.

By InsaneNutter on Aug 2, 2022 at 9:36 PM
  1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

wish-egg-distribution-gen-3-pokemon.jpg

Goppier and @UndeadxReality have released a set of custom mystery gift event distributions for the Gen 3 Pokemon games on the GBA. The attention to detail of these distributions is really impressive.

The following mystery gift events are capable of been distributed:

Emerald:
    Aurora Ticket
    Mystic Ticket
    Altering Cave
    Old Sea Map
    Eon Ticket

FireRed and LeafGreen:

Aurora Ticket
    Mystic Ticket
    Altering Cave
    All 6 Wish Egg Pokémon (Chansey, Drowzee, Exeggcute, Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan, and Lickitung)

Head over to the release thread: Custom Mystery Gift Events GBA to learn more and try these distributions out for yourself.

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by InsaneNutter, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Pikazlino
      Pikazlino
      Hello,

I am looking Digiex ghostly since years to check regularly for new releases.
      Months ago I adapted every shared tickets wondercards in order to fix grammar mistakes and also to translate them for those which never happenned in french. I distributed them 2 years ago in a gaming bar during a Pokemon event : they were very appreciated by fans.
      They are looking very official like and they can be distributed currently using the option « transfer to a friend » in the mystery gift menu.
      I will find everything when I will go back home later and share these here.
      Feel free to use the files to make a french version of that modded distribution roms. Distribution will be even more « legit » compared to what I am doing now.
      Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
      InsaneNutter and AlamosIT like this.
    2. Davide20Craft
      Davide20Craft
      InsaneNutter Please add Windows 11 as the option on What s your primary system because peoples using windows 11
      InsaneNutter likes this.
    3. It'sYa1UPBoy
      It'sYa1UPBoy
      Exciting! Makes me wonder if someday we can "reconstruct" the planned Altering Cave events. (Originally you were meant to get Mystery Gifts to change the encounter tables to rare Pokemon, mostly Johto species, but this never happened and we got Emerald's postgame Safari Zone instead.)
    4. AlexSotoM
      AlexSotoM
      I bought some cartridges with a collector of those who have certain items that should not be in the hands of anyone but Nintendo, he gave me the opportunity to obtain a Japanese event for the fr and lg version, apparently it is a Wonder card from the cave that changes the pokemons, I have not found much information about Japanese events the person in question is very reserved but reliable. I don't have a Japanese sav file or a cartridge, nor a way to access the file and since we don't speak the same language everything went through an intermediary I don't understand if you want me to send you the pure file or the physical cartridge, the thing is that I would like to know If you can pass me a Japanese sav file of these editions and if you have more information if you can share it.

Saludos desde Perú
      Last edited: Oct 10, 2022
    5. UndeadxReality
      UndeadxReality
      Dm me, I'd love to know what cartridges you're speaking of!
      AlamosIT likes this.
    6. AlexSotoM
      AlexSotoM
      I found this channel that shows the gba JoySpot, I asked about the roms but it doesn't give any information.
      AlamosIT likes this.
    7. Twilight91
      Twilight91
      I saw the videos. Wow. I never knew about this. A Joyspot distribution involving a Gamecube/GB Player?
      Last edited: Mar 30, 2023