1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Custom Notify's

Discussion in 'Libxenon Homebrew / Jtag & Reset Glitch Content' started by RGHdemon, Nov 9, 2021.

1. RGHdemon

RGHdemon Active Member

Here are 13 custom notify's for you all to enjoy. what is a notify? its the notification you receive when you get invited to party, when you get a friend request, when you receive a message etc...... each is unique and have a sound to it as well, For example redpred.xex is a red notification with a roar whenever you get a notification, I am not sure which one it is, but there is a peter griffin notification and will do his iconic laugh/giggle that he does (its hilarious but it does get annoying if you get a lot of notifications lol. Also I had to take a picture with my phone of the notification as it does not show up when using Neighborhood to take a screenshot so I apologize ahead of time for the quality of that image, and I will make a post and upload the tool that I used to send myself that notification you will see in the last picture.

Step 1. Choose a notify.xex from within the folder I provide and place it in the root of your Hdd in
    your console.

Step 2. Open JRPC.ini (your own or the one I provide) and type the notify you choose inside here as
    well as placing XDRPC.xex (I will provide pictures so it will be easy for ya)

Step 3. Put JRPC2.xex as one of your plugins

Step 4. Save the settings we changed and Reboot your console. (if you changed any plugins through
    dashlaunch then you will need to save it in dashlaunch)

Launch.ini.png JRPC.ini.png Dark Blue Notify.jpg

Attached Files:

InsaneNutter likes this.