Dexter Season 3

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by wagner, Jan 19, 2009.

1. wagner

wagner Well-Known Member

Dexter Season 3 just aired in the US I believe anyone excited?Anyone know where I can download it?Apparently the Network they are on have already ordered another 2 Seasons!<:o)

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

3. CurlySteve

CurlySteve Elite Member

I do watch it is awesome. Its one of the best tv shows around. Have you read the books?. if so theres a new book out in feb. if not you should they are better than the tv show by far.

4. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

Hmmmm I may buy a book if it's much better than the TV show. I think the TV show is excellent. Love the characters, the progression of characters and their interactions and the twists and turns of the storylines that make for some excellent TV.
    Best part of Season 3 for me was when Dex found out Miguel Prado had giving him a different shirt and in his mind he trashes his office in pure anger :D

5. wagner

wagner Well-Known Member

Wow didn't even know there was a book.I'll definitely check it out.Thanks for the help guys!

6. CurlySteve

CurlySteve Elite Member

They are called Darkly Dreaming Dexter, Dearly Devoted Dexter, Dexter in the Dark and the new one out in febuary Dexter by Design. All written by Jeff Lindsay.

7. Assassin

Assassin Addict

Dexter is cool, I watched through all three seasons. The first season is always the best but I liked the last one a lot as well.. It never seems to get boring to me.