Completed: Dirt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szergiu

New Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
3
is available on xbox live but i don't have hdd for download from LIVE
please upload this demo
 
If you have it, you can upload it. I wasn't going to until I go to bed since im on cable and it cripples my connection. I have it ready though, just incase.

Hope everyone has a nice display, the game looks amazing.
 
If you have it, you can upload it. I wasn't going to until I go to bed since im on cable and it cripples my connection. I have it ready though, just incase.

Hope everyone has a nice display, the game looks amazing.

Already added it to my upload queue. ;)

Completed, Enjoy! Link
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom