Do i have to have all the title updates to system link 360's?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by xRHiiN0, Apr 20, 2011.

1. xRHiiN0

xRHiiN0 New Member

im haveing trouble system linking my jtag and reg xbox together and i think its cause i dont have all the TU's. I have TU 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 but im missing 2 does any know where to find it exactly and are there any other up dates other than the one's i have...pls someone help!!!

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Both systems just need the latest title update, however many things could be stopping the title update from working.

If your playing downloaded games on your Jtag its likely the game has a different media id to the game in your retail console. If this is the case you will need the title updates for both media id's.

Your Jtag could be on the 9199 dashboard or older, if thats the case you can not use the new type of title updates.

Also if you have patched the default.xex of the game on your Jtag the title updates will simply not work for that game, so you need a default.xex that is not patched.

Easiest thing to do would be to rip your retial game to your jtag, and copy the title update across from your retail console to the Jtag, that way you are sure both games have the same Media ID and the title update is correct.

3. Michael_T

Michael_T Addict

Not really true . If you have a Jtag , then u can use freestyle dashbaord ( new version ) . Within Freestyle dashboard you can download the latest Title updates for your games & they work as well . So there is no need to update to the new dashboard , just use Freestyle Dashboard .

For more info check : TeamFSD - News

[video=youtube;RVbvRKOluGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVbvRKOluGs[/video]