1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Doodle Jump for Kinect (Delisted from XBLA)

Discussion in 'Delisted Marketplace Content' started by Marcusverse, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Marcusverse

Marcusverse Member

doodle-jump.jpg

Doodle Jump Xbox 360 Arcade Trial

Co-developed with Lima Sky, everybody's favorite mobile platformer comes to the Xbox 360 for Kinect! Designed from the ground up for console with all new worlds and features.

Doodle Jump, the most addictive mobile platformer ever, comes to Xbox LIVE Arcade with amazing new features and has been designed from the ground up for console gaming & Kinect. Doodle Jump for Kinect introduces 3 all-new worlds, treacherous bosses, unique power-ups and an all new scoring system that will ensure hours of platform gaming fun!"[/SIZE][/I]

This is the trial version of the game, according to some forum posts the game can be unlocked to work as the full game for JTAG hacked Xbox 360's using YarisSwap.

This will work on any unmodified console, since I downloaded it myself a while back.

"https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cD1T7oZ99j6058gnyBVt8EHf7DUiJhrv/view?usp=sharing" <-- Please note that this is just the file itself, no folders.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021