1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Dragon age 2 title update #3

Discussion in 'Title Updates' started by seanpr92, Apr 19, 2011.

1. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

tu00000003_00000000 - Dragon Age II Title Update [01433671] [01433671] - FFFFFFFF - Region Free

inject to cache

Download tu00000003_00000000.zip

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    trailz likes this.
  2. dle333

dle333 Active Member

media id 01433671

3. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

ok got ur update

just inject that file to cache of usb/hdd

4. dle333

dle333 Active Member

it's the same file, I've uploaded your update to xbuc & jqe360. :)

5. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

oh lol

6. Chillin

Chillin Member

How do you know what version of Dragon Age 2 is being run? I can't see anywhere where it lists the version number in the game. Is there any way to tell? Thanks :)

7. 360updater

360updater Member

For this, the first title update, you should be able to tell if it's successfully applied by checking the Options menu, I believe it's under Gameplay, not a 100% sure... you can also check the following (I haven't confirmed this myself): Options > Account > "View", and it should show the game version.

Hopefully someone will upload the second title update as well soon (for both media ids) ;)

8. Chillin

Chillin Member

Thanks for the reply. ;)

Checking Options > Account > "View" does give me some information:

Dragon Age II (1.0.4185.0)

* Thrice-Enhanced Gloves (1.0)
    * Signature Edition Rewards (1.0)

But it gives me this same information whether or not I have a USB stick in or not with the TU1 on it or not. And whether or not I have my HDD connected or not; same thing.

It really makes no sense to me. I'm not connected to Live. If I use the USB stick with no HD, and turn on console it says my console needs an update to play the game, and so I say "Yes' and it does some sort of update and then I can start the game. If I then unplug the USB stick, it gives a message that the console needs to reboot because a required memory device was removed; but it does this whether or not I have the TU1 installed on the USB stick or not; so this must mean something else other than proving the game is running the TU1. If I use the USB stick, with TU1, and HDD attached, start game, and then unplug USB stick, nothing happens. (the game probably has to have some sort of memory unit to run I'm guessing; unrelated to whether a TU is on it or not. EDIT: actually this doesn't make sense either because if I say "No" and don't update, I can then still start the game anyway, and if I have absolutely nothing attached to the console, no HDD and no USB stick, I can still start the game and it still lists the same information I posted above...

So I really have no idea what this means, do you?

And what 2nd title update are you referring to? As far as I have read everywhere there is only one title update for the Xbox 360, released just six weeks ago on April 18th; which is the same as Patch 1.02 for the PC and Mac.

9. 360updater

360updater Member

You're very welcome! :)

In regards to the first part of your reply, it may be that you have the wrong title update, as there are at least 2 Media IDs that we know of (01433671 and 14F3A730). If you have the latter (which you might if the title update from this thread isn't working for you, check the link I posted in my last post of this thread: https://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/requests/8079-dragon-age-2-360-title-update.html

As for your question about the second title update, please check my request here: https://digiex.net/downloads/downlo...itle-update-1-02-i-e-2-media-id-14f3a730.html

It was released on Tuesday (May 31st), and will hopefully be uploaded in both flavours (somewhere) soon ;)

(I'm not sure if we're allowed to post links to the official game forum, else I'd link to the thread there that lists all the fixes from the second title update)

10. Chillin

Chillin Member

Aha!

That's it. I downloaded the 14F3A730 one and now it shows: Dragon Age II (1.01.4725.0) with USB stick in and also whether or not I have my HDD attached or not. So apparently the 01433671 was not right for me. It said Region Free so I thought it was right, but I see both of these are RF; so oh well.

Thanks so much for your help! :D

I'll have to check out the new update you are talking about; I'll search the official forum and try to find out what it fixes...

11. 360updater

360updater Member

Glad I could help, and that you found what you were looking for! Enjoy the fixes ;)

12. Chillin

Chillin Member

Yeah, I did some searching for this new update you are talking about, and I found some websites, etc, talking about it being worked on; but I haven't found anywhere that it was officially released. I'm sure you could post a link to it here, I can't see why anyone would mind (it's all related afterall).

Was it only released for the PC though? Or also for the Xbox 360?

13. 360updater

360updater Member

I don't want to break any rules, so if I am, mods, please remove the link and delete my post... ;)

http://social.bioware.com/forum/Dragon-Age-II/Dragon-Age-II-Xbox-360-Technical-Self-Help/Title-Update-102-for-X360-is-now-live-7504254-1.html

It's been released so far for 360 and PS3, and has yet to be released (hopefully before the weekend) for the PC and MAC. Here's a snippet:

14. 360updater

360updater Member

Please check my request thread (link above) for the second title update for a link.

15. Chillin

Chillin Member

Cool, Thanks 360updater! ;)