Dragonball Z game needs you!!!

Discussion in 'News and Article Submission' started by Popcorn, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Popcorn

Popcorn Active Member

Dragonball Z has been announced any they need you.

Dragonball z has been announced to take center stage this year with Namco/Bandai pleading with their fan base to get their Facebook page to 100k likes. If your like me and you absolutely loved this series you will do the right thing and like their Facebook page. currently to date they have over 87,000 likes and they are just a little stretch from getting to that all famous 100k.

Me personally, i was pretty disappointed with the current dragon ball z games. They are too much like the Nintendo of old focusing too much and the old arcade game. Video gaming has reach a turning point and they are now much more interactive and player intuition allows much more complex maneuvers and interaction with the onscreen character has the ability to be more in depth. I am sure that this game could possibly be a let down for me but i wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that i have not done enough, just to see if my dreams come true and the game play is truly awesome like the games of today. A good online multiplayer would satisfy me. I am sure that if they could get that bit right i could be content. But a good bit of story and some good game play goes a long way in my book.

Anyway this is me asking you to like this Facebook page. Get it to 100k my friends and lets hope for something special. Even if its not special its not as if we paid anything just a few seconds to get this game hopefully to market. I would not ask it of you if you had to pay even a penny but a few seconds.

Thanks again for reading hopefully this catches the administrators eyes and they put it on the main news page.

Popcorn

Here is the link
    Go Super-Saiyan

Like This Page

P.S

Thanks friezakaiokenx20 for letting me know

2. oO Flowzilla Oo

oO Flowzilla Oo Addict

For some reason the link takes me to my Facebook profile...

Edit: Never mind...

Popcorn likes this.
  3. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

I've already spread the word and link throughout plenty of websites (Dragon Ball-based) so all that leaves for me is checking the progress it's getting day by day.

Safe to say it'll reach 89k today and tomorrow it'll go for the 90k likes.

Popcorn likes this.
  4. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

Currently @ 90,115 likes (I'm number 115) :D. Loved to watch the show when I was growing up and I have played some of the games before so another one for the fans can't hurt :)

5. Michael_T

Michael_T Addict

I don't have facebook, sorry.

6. Popcorn

Popcorn Active Member

Ok no problem just spread the word