1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Dungeon Keeper 2 [Full Version 1.7]

Discussion in 'Games' started by Trisha Takanawa, Mar 23, 2008.

1. TR_

TR_ New Member

I tried all of those (except the task manager cause the game crashes every time I try that) and I'm still getting the grafic error. It seems to be on the textures as on the opening screen I can see everything when it is in the initial position, when it moves from that it goes black, and eventually comes back. I'll try getting a video screen capture of it and posting it someplace

2. shinowa111

shinowa111 New Member

i need help

after i installed the game and click the shortcut on my desktop, the game turns black for a second like its about to load and then goes back to the desktop. why is this happening?

3. fun_junkie

fun_junkie New Member

Black knights not coming through mi portal

Hey,
    I've got the game to run fine and am having tons of fun converting heros and making vampires but I've got this issue with black knights. Specifically the levels 'Storm' (Fairy Fortress) and 'Heartland' (last one). For some reason black knights don't come through my portal (they do on 'Moonshrine') on these levels at all and was just wondering if anyone else had this issue? And possibly a away to solve it?

Cheers again for putting the game up, its pure class!

4. Titcher

Titcher Addict

You'll need a temple to attract dark knights. But this doesn't guarantee it! All you can do is keep throwing creatures you don't want back through the portal and hope.

Don't take this as fact however.

5. fun_junkie

fun_junkie New Member

Black Knights not coming through

Hey Titcher,
    Cheers for the quick response. Don't you mean a combat pit? See in moonshrine you can build just a combat pit (no lair, hatch etc.) and black knights will just start pouring through your portal. But on practically every other level that black knights are available they don't come through with the combat pit. I've sat for ages with only a combat pit built and nothing comes but the moment I build another type of room I get that relevant creature.

Unless of course you mean i need the temple as well as the combat pit? Did you find this issue on any of your later levels?

6. Titcher

Titcher Addict

I'm not really an authority on the game, but I found I was only receiving dark knights when I had a temple. My experience in that is from the pet dungeons however, I haven't had the patience to get very far in the campaign.

7. fun_junkie

fun_junkie New Member

Dark Angels/Black Knights not coiming through portal

Cheers anyways Tich, I tried it out but so far but doesn't look like its working. I think its the same for dark angels as well. You should have a go at the campaign,come of the levels are quite fun!

8. berkut

berkut New Member

Hello. Than you very much for this game, I used to play it, when I was a child.

I have one problem with DK 2. I am Vista user and I have successfully istalled and launched game. It works well, but when I play for some time (for example 10 minutes) program stops working and it resets to windows. I have changed vista compatibility to windows 98 mode and I tried to run game as Administrator. But nothing helps. What should I do?

Sorry for some mistakes in this text. :D english is only foreign language for me.

9. flatini

flatini New Member

I have the same problem. Appreciate your help... used to play this game a lot when i was a child. awsome game! please help.

10. kim

kim New Member

BEFORE YOU POST ! -> READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!

i've seen to many people who asks the same thing over and over -.-

I just got one small problem which is that the game shuts down after a few minutes of playing.. i've read through the pages but no one had any sollution.

Hope someone could help.

11. r1142

r1142 Member

You hav to go to properties and change the windows pack to "Windows XP pack" or something like that

12. r1142

r1142 Member

Its not because of ur graphic card. u hav to go to the game options and go to grapic options then check off "hardware excelleration"

Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  13. r1142

r1142 Member

no need to burn... just go to the file and if u see "setup" click it.. and it should let u install the game

14. r1142

r1142 Member

You hav to go to the game options and go to grapic options then check off "hardware excelleration"

15. r1142

r1142 Member

my god... Everyoen has this problem... U hav to go to the game options and go to grapic options then check off "hardware excelleration"

16. r1142

r1142 Member

again.... u hav to go to the game options and go to grapic options then check off "hardware excelleration"

17. Oldgamer

Oldgamer New Member

Most gforce cards are not compactable sometimes it can work after some tricks but most of the time it is impssible

18. r1142

r1142 Member

go to the game options and go to grapic options then check off "hardware excelleration"

19. berkut

berkut New Member

I have the same problem. Please HELP:(

20. felixsimon

felixsimon New Member

I have another problem!! at first game worked fine, but as i progressed in campaign, it started to shuts down, after i decreased resolution it started to work properly again, but later it once again started to shuts down and i had to decrease graphic options even more. this repeated several times and now it shuts down on minimum configuration!!!! plus on the menu screen it writes down "you are very low on hard disc space" in red letters, even though i have a LOT of room on ALL my hard drives.
    Any ideas on how so solve this problem???!!!