early halo reach beta code download

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by xsjados13, Apr 27, 2010.

1. xsjados13

xsjados13 New Member

as u may know bungie and other websites are giving away halo reach beta codes on april 29th wich will allow those few lucky people to play the reach beta early and with this code u will no longer need to use ur odst disc to play off of, instead it will be in ur games library were your demos and arcade games are. my question is if some one were to get that and coby it on there comp and pu it on this website for download and i were to download it and either burn to a dvd or coby it to my hdd and play it early off of that would i get banned from xbox live. now i know this will work and i know how to do it because iv done it with demos but im not sure if they would ban me for it since this is a beta not a demo.

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

It works with the Blur beta and had worked with other betas in the past, i think for the Battlefield Bad Company Beta people who were playing the beta without using a code to download it got a 24hour ban.

Impossible to say, the beta is piratically a free for all in the sense anyone with ODST can play it.

3. MasterChief

MasterChief Addict

If some one here does get the version of the beta that doesnt requite ODST i will be happy to download / upload it here for everyone else if you trust me with your account to do so.

If not let me redeem the key on my account so i can download and share it with everyone :) im sure anyone who wants the beta has ODST anyway ;) would be nice to just be able to load it from the dashboard all the same.

4. xsjados13

xsjados13 New Member

o ok and do u know if u can get banned for doing the same thing but with arcade games

5. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

You won't get banned. Not a chance. I highly doubt that Microsoft would ban over a Beta, that would be pretty stupid on their part.

6. P.KID

P.KID Addict

really from what im seeing from the vid clips of the beta multiplayer it seems to me that the graphics are lame.(they look like halo 3ish graphics only tweaked abit) gameplay not too much changed and seems to milch too much from halo 3. but we'll w8 and see until monday.

7. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

The graphics engine has been fully upgraded and look just as good as some PS3 exclusives. The gameplay is still pretty much the same but with quite a few tweaks. It still plays like Halo, but all the new armor abilities and perks help give the game a nice twist. I think this will be the best Halo, if not the best online FPS yet. Can't wait for the beta to open.

8. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

blazt just sent me a beta code. However it didn't work on any other console. It was Gamertag locked. So I didn't upload it.

I tried resigning it using Le Fufflie. However it just broke the demo making it so it wouldn't even work on my Gamertag.

Sorry everyone. Look's like this is one demo we won't be getting access to early.

MasterChief likes this.