1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Request: Earth 2140 (Dos Version)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Commando, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Commando

Commando Member

Hi

I have just found out about this game and intrested in playing the full game so can someone upload, If possible, the full version of this game please.

I request the Dos version because from reading various websites, the Windows or (XP version as some call it) has more issues than the dos version.

Many thanks in advance.

Commando.

2. Rick

Rick Moderator

3. Commando

Commando Member

I forgot to mentioned that I did find the full game on the internet. However, I ran into a problem.

It ran with the use of dosbox,but I could not get the sound to work. Can anyone help me with this?

4. Commando

Commando Member

Ah, i did not see your post, thanks for the link but I have found the game already, however when I attempted to download from it, a message stated, that "the publisher does not allow distrubtion of this file".