Easter (TV) returns

Discussion in 'News and Article Submission' started by Haloman, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Haloman

Haloman Addict

We all know that easter Is famous for Jesus returning from the dead. but this Easter there seems to be a few TV shows following suit.

After years off of our screens Lister, Cat, Kryten and Rimmer make it back on to our screens. In celebration of red dwarfs 21st Birthday Dave Has commishoned a series of three episodes with a special making of dcumentary to round up the series. sprinkle in some classic episodeds and you have a recipe for fun and laghter

[video=youtube;OsZtl2yZ0Mc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsZtl2yZ0Mc[/video]

In a simmilar return (though it hasnt been away as long) the doctor makes his return in the second of this years specials 'Planet Of The Dead'. This sees him and a bus full of people stranded on a barron planet with somthing on the wind. (Make the most of this as this will be the last we see of the doctor till xmas)

[video=youtube;EcPczdGWIB8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcPczdGWIB8[/video]

And of course we will Probably hear enough about this guy, but hey he did come back from the dead. You have to give him some credit

[​IMG]

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

2. Assassin

Assassin Addict

HAPPY EASTER!

[​IMG]

3. Haloman

Haloman Addict

thanks Assassin. This is the first time I have made it to the front page :D

4. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

Nice post Haloman. I was a little dissapointed with the last Dr Who Xmas special and so I'm hoping this one will be better. From the trailer I've seen it looks that way. I thought there was supposed to be three episodes this year (inc Xmas)? As for Red Dwarf I bought the boxsets and enjoyed every episode so I can't wait to see this Easter special.

5. Haloman

Haloman Addict

Apparentley the next special we will see will end round the end of the year. I took this too me we would get the xmas special then a two parter with one broadcast new years eve then the second part broadcast on new years day. dont quote me but that seems to make the most sense

6. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

It’s a shame about Doctor Who this year, it’s always nice to have something on TV once all the American shows have finished.

What makes you think that more than one special we be aired at Christmas?

7. Haloman

Haloman Addict

well christmas and new years are the next big festivals and they only seem to bring them out at the festivals

8. mattyd38

mattyd38 Console Modder

im so exited for this!!!

I LOVE RED DWARF!

9. Haloman

Haloman Addict

it was because the reruns were doing so well. it starts on good friday soo be ready.