Easy Nintendo Wii U Homebrew Channel Hack Guide [5.3.2, 5.4, 5.5.1, 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 5.5.4]

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii U Guides' started by InsaneNutter, Mar 21, 2016.

1. @Mattyjjenkins

@Mattyjjenkins New Member

Hiya mate sorry to dive on such an old topic/comment, but Ive been asking around and can't seem to get any help from anyone or anywhere. Im not techie at all, like nothing, a friend added the home-brew channel to my WiiU and its there, on the WiiU dashboard, Ive gone in to it, so assume its all OK but my question, I really want to play NTSC/US and JPN original Wii games (Kirbys Dream Collection and Wii Radirgy) on my PAL/UK WiiU is that a possibility? Hope this makes sense because the few people Ive asked seem to respond to this not understanding any of what Im asking! Thanks in advance! M

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

On your Wii U you can have two Homebrew Channels, one for the Wii U and one for the Virtual Wii.

Any idea which you have?

If you load the virtual Wii from the Wii U's homescreen then load the Virtual Wii's homebrew channel you can load most Wii homebrew apps from there. For example USB Loader GX which will load Wii games from any region or Nintendont which will allow you to play GameCube games on the Wii U.