'Epic' no longer?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mr.NightmareTM, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Mr.NightmareTM

Mr.NightmareTM Addict

Is anyone else dissapointed to see the way Epic have handled the Gears Of War 3 gamers?

There are several glitches with the game:

Beta unlocks don't work
    DLC doesn't show up
    Disc unreadable error
    Accidental bans
    -2,000,000 score glitch making it impossible to get some medals.
    People are having their levels reset.
    Profile corruption issues
    Save corruption issues
    Slow server and disconnection issues
    Framerate issues ingame

Look at all these errors, they also refuse to assist people on the official forums, they aren't much help at all.

I am having problems with DLC and my beta unlocks, they're constantly ignoring people and it's not fair at all.

What do you think? This game is too buggy for it to be final, it's just a sloppy beta copy ;(

2. Andami

Andami Addict

Pretty much what I've been saying since the Beta. This was the only game I have ever chose not to buy on principle. The only reason I have even played GoW3 is because my brother bought it. Both he and I have had most of the problems you listed affect us, Beta unlocks and DLC problems being the most aggravating.

One thing you didn't mention was that any achievements unlocked offline from the previous game do not work towards the unlocks.

3. Mr.NightmareTM

Mr.NightmareTM Addict

I've had an issue with The Versus Sampler Platter achievement. It just never unlocked for months but after around 20 games it unlocked. The games is very buggy, I hate it. Epic just dismiss any topics about issues. They don't even care. They sold me buggy shit and I don't want it anymore.