[Eu / UK]Sign Up For The MAG Playstation 3 Beta

Discussion in 'News and Article Submission' started by InsaneNutter, Sep 15, 2009.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

[​IMG]

The PS3 blog reports enabling 256 players to occupy the same battlefield is no small feat, and Zipper Interactive now needs to test the game’s servers. This is where you come in (cue Uncle Sam poster).

To sign up for the MAG beta, head to eu.playstation.com/competitions and follow the instructions. That’s it – no questions or puzzles, just one big beta free-for-all.

A few things to consider:

- Up to 16,000 Promotional Codes will be distributed via email on a first come, first served basis. They will be sent out in weekly batches, so don’t give up hope if you don’t get yours straight away

- This is a beta, not a demo. This version of the game will contain bugs and other problems; these will be fixed before the game’s release

- The beta will be open for six hours a day, Monday to Friday. These times are 5pm to 8pm and midnight to 3am, GMT (although they may vary)

- Check the terms and conditions at eu.playstation.com/terms before applying to see if your region is included
    I’m looking forward to seeing your foreheads at the centre of my cross hairs.

2. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

I wish I could get into this beta. I am really looking forward to this game. 256 players in one battle sounds utterly chaotic.

3. ShockResist

ShockResist Resident

this game looks awesome, but i dont have a ps3:(

4. KillerWhiteMan

Would you imagine that I could get into this beta if I made a European account?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  5. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Most likely!

I’ve heard of people creating Japanese accounts on the PS3 to get some stuff early, so I don’t see why it wouldn’t work with a European account.

6. KillerWhiteMan

Damn I made a UK account, and tried to sign up for the beta but for some reason it closed early.