1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Fable 2 Title Update #4

Discussion in 'Title Updates' started by Solo761, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Solo761

Solo761 Member

Fable 2 [Eng] Title Update #4

Attached Files:

InsaneNutter likes this.
  2. Unregistered007

Unregistered007 Member

its not working for me. I have a save and I get an error saying that the game was saved with more updated version. I have NTSC version.

3. Solo761

Solo761 Member

I also have NTSC version. I just did some testing with and without update, and in both cases I managed to load save from updated version and from vanilla version.

So vanilla version managed to load both save versions, and also updated version managed to load both versions. The game downloaded this update from XBLA, it's was not just DL-ed from somewhere else.

4. Unregistered007

Unregistered007 Member

okay I think I have Game of the Year Edition.. Maybe thats why its not working.

5. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

I don't think game of the year edition is actually different then the regular version. You just get that stuff you can download via XBL with it.

6. Unregistered007

Unregistered007 Member

Do you think I should clear the cache and then inject, secondly I wanted to ask you a question, Will these Updates stay on the hdd or will they be deleted automatically ?

7. Solo761

Solo761 Member

I don't think clearing cache would help. There's pretty good chance that goty is different than regular vanilla version. It wouldn't be the first one to be that way (like Battlefield Bad Company and Bad Company Gold Edition have separate updates). These updates will stay on HDD until you clear the cache, they will also probably be gone if you delete the game from hdd (if you have it installed), but I'm not 100% sure on that.

8. trailz

trailz Active Member

I think these are going to stay around on the hard drive. I was poking around my hard drive the other day and saw that updates I had put into the cache had been copied to the Content directory.

9. Solo761

Solo761 Member

You can try with some other updates. I just googled this one, they have rather large update collection.

XBOX 360 Update Center

At least the ones on that site aren't from me, so if there's some problem with my transfer cable/tools that should sort it.

10. Unregistered007

Unregistered007 Member

Thanks you all for your help but I don't see an update for GOTY Edition specifically. Hopefully it will show up sooner or later.

11. thebrass

thebrass New Member

Soooo, new here, hey guys, what's up!

I've got a dilemma...I've been attempting (unsuccessfully) to use an update for Fable 2...I had originally purchased the DLC quests before I was banned, but I no longer have any way to use them on my banned console. I got a new backup copy of the Fable 2 plat. hits which has the content on the disc. That was fine and good, but when I load up the game, go to hit 'continue' it tells me "cannot load because the save file is 'more up to date' than this version of the game". So, I get my USB stick, inject my title update i DL'd off of DigiEx, follow all the instructions (to the best of my ability) and still nothing. I don't see it install any update, i'm playing it without my HDD attached...i've transfered my saves and content to that USB stick that includes the T.U. but to no avail. I'm really at a loss, I don't know what to do next, I just want to get back into my game and try out those extra quests

Can anyone help me with this?