1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

FFplay Xbox360 Download - Homebrew Media Player

Discussion in 'Libxenon Homebrew / Jtag & Reset Glitch Content' started by InsaneNutter, Aug 29, 2011.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

FFplay is a homebrew media player for the Xbox 360 that should play allmost all 720p videos, 1080p is unstable at the moment.

A brings up a menu for Rewind, Fast Forward, Stop, Play, Pause. Fast Forward, and Rewind might be unstable at the moment.

Download FFplay Xbox 360

Attached Files:

Joyadvs, Lion94, redhatGizmo and 4 others like this.
  2. MasterChief

MasterChief Addict

720p MKV with no transcoding, this really is looking to be a fantastic week for Xbox 360 homebrew.

A new hack and the start of a good media player is just what the 360 homebrew scene needs to get going (Y)

Joyadvs likes this.
  3. mol

mol New Member

I Myself Today an’ 1080 file so I played “Leaning place”. no problem. Of course when i v file you choose and sometimes propagations regiment.