1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Fifa 14 Demo Time Extender For Xbox 360 [Jtag / RGH]

Discussion in 'Libxenon Homebrew / Jtag & Reset Glitch Content' started by InsaneNutter, Sep 11, 2013.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

This will extend the game time to 6 minute half's, however you can change them to be longer / shorter if you wish.

Download:
    Download Fifa 14 Demo Time Extender

Changes:
    • 6 minutes halfs
    • No intro/boring stuff at the start
    Instructions:
    1. Extract the Fifa 14 demo with WxPirs
    2. Copy the cl.ini file to your extracted FIFA 14 Demo folder
    3. Now the game over to your Jtag / RGH Xbox 360 console how you normally would any other game
    4. Launch with Freestyle Dash / XEX Menu
    Note: If you want halfs longer than 6 minutes just change the HALF_LENGTH value in the cl.ini

This patch was created by VeeY.

Attached Files:

Rick likes this.
  2. alemay

alemay Member

What is Jtag / RGH?

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

A hacked Xbox 360 that can run unsigned code aka homebrew, emulators, modified games and so on.

4. GUNN3R

GUNN3R New Member

Hey man I extracted the FIFA 14 demo folder to a new folder.. and then I added the cl.ini file in the folder. What should I do next. If I inject the folder back to the usb the demo does not work anymore.. I have a jtagged xbox. So what should I do now since all the files are extracted now and they are not like a single demo file like before. Please link to a detailed guide or something im a total newbie thanks

GUNN3R