forum looking good

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lancstar, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Lancstar

Lancstar Member

hello future friends i have just had a phew days reading thru your great site wile trying to make my mind up on what forum to join to chat about things that take my interest and now retired i have much more time to do some tinkering with my favourite hobby at percent (this can change at a drop of a hat ) its spending lots of time trying to fix and upgrade Xboxes for friends and family i pick them up at boot sales and have been gifted 1 or 2 after a so called accident wile playing *–)
    tinkering is what i seem to be enjoying with my spare time there is something really great when you take 2 broken thingy's and get 1 working thingy ;)
    i often get stuck on a problem and usually just search it on google as everyone does but i have been thinking on joining a forum because most of the great help files workarounds and video walkthroughs are on forums so that's why i picked Digiex (Y)
    that's my introduction sorted
    i will chat later on the Xbox forums as i have hit a issue on a xBox one s SYL lancstar

sword41ife likes this.
  2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Welcome to Digiex!

It sounds like you are making good use of your retirement.

Sadly social media has killed activity on a lot of forums, which is sad as anything on social media is owned by a massive corporation and could disappear at any time.
    We do have a lot of content here for the OG Xbox and the 360, so hopefully you find something of use!

sword41ife likes this.