Completed: Forza Horizon Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewsqual

Active Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2012
Messages
32
Would be great if we could get this please.
 
no one yet?

wish I could download and post this but it is only available for download to gold members. It will be available to all next week.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Update: Completed
I'm uploading this now.

I have posted the thread here with a link to the download: https://digiex.net/downloads/downlo...horizon-xbox-360-demo-download.html#post62400

However it has not uploaded yet, I'm going to bed so figured i would just leave it uploading with the link posted then people can download in an hours time, and not in 8+ hours time.

67maghw0q0922kei1gto.png


So download it an hour from the time i made this post at and it should have easily uploaded.

The total size is 1.42 GB (1,526,631,538 bytes)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom