1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Forza Motorsport 4 V4 Title Update for NTSC-J.

Discussion in 'Requests' started by 이한민, Jan 13, 2023.

1. 이한민

이한민 New Member

Hi, I'm looking for the latest title update for Forza Motorsport 4 for the NTSC-J region. I have looked everywhere but all I find are PAL and NTSC-U region TUs. If anyone knows where to get it, that would be extremely welcome. Thanks in advance.

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

You can find a few title updates for the game on http://xboxunity.net/ - I'm not sure any of those will be for the NTSC-J version of the game however.

Unfortunately you will probably find on English speaking Xbox websites PAL and NTSC-U makes up the vast majority of the content. I actually do have an NTSC-J Xbox 360, however don't have the NTSC-J version Forza 4 to get the update for you.

3. 이한민

이한민 New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2023
  4. InsaneNutter

Am I right in presuming you have a legit version of the game (not burned) however can't go on Xbox Live for some reason?

What you linked to for changing the media ID should work if you have a Jtag / RGH hacked Xbox 360 as the title updates for most games are pretty much the same, discs from different regions have different media ID's so require the title update to have that media ID. For a non modified Xbox 360 you can't edit the title updates, as it breaks the signature, essentially meaning meaning the Xbox 360 will see it as corrupt.

5. 이한민

이한민 New Member

I have a RGH'd XBOX 360, which, unfortunately, got its wire card removed by the people I paid to do the job(probably to prevent bricking via a system update or I've been scammed). I have a legit CD version of the game, but just to be safe I copied/burned its contents into the appropriate hard drive game folder(4D530910>0000001) and play with that.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2023
  6. InsaneNutter

If you update a RGH with a normal system update it will brick the console, however the Ethernet port is useful for playing system link games and copying content to the console over FTP, so that seems a bit of a strange thing to do. As you have an RGH i'd honestly try changing the media ID on one of the system updates you have found and see if that works for Forza 4.

7. 이한민

이한민 New Member

How can I change media ID on the updates? I'm still trying to wrap my head around changing media IDs for the XEXs.

8. InsaneNutter

That I'm not 100% sure of. I thought you'd linked to a tutorial on how to do that, however I see that is not the case.

Do you have access to a friends Xbox 360 you could just put the disc in and obtain the update?

Failing that as you have a RGH and own the game legally it might just be easier to acquire the PAL / NTSC-U version of the game. Most of the time the language / subtitle options on international releases such as Forza are identical between regions.