1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Completed: Fracture demo

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Simon, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon

Simon Active Member

i know a made a few requests in the last time and i said that i will do something for the digiex community what i didn't do yet. but soon my exams will be over and i will have the time to write an review , article or something like that. But Now i have one request: The fracture demo for xbox 360. I hope you can upload it, it's looks like a good game. I promise that i will do something for the digiex community when i got the time for that and this is my last request for the next time(Y)

2. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

I'm downloading the demo now.

Update: Could someone else upload this demo? Apparently they gave me a faulty USB cable because it doesn't connect my Xsata anymore. Thankfully they are the same type for PSP so I'll be able to pick one up in a couple of days.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
  3. Simon

Simon Active Member

although thanks for the efforts;).

4. Safinn

Safinn Addict

I can upload this for you. I'll have it up as soon as possible.

EDIT: This demo has now been uploaded. You can find it here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.