Free Kinect Game: Haunt

Discussion in 'News and Article Submission' started by Jourdan Cameron, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Jourdan Cameron

Jourdan Cameron Resident

2. RazzleDazzle

RazzleDazzle Elite Member

Would any kind soul with a Kinect (and some free time), be willing to setup a new account and grab this for me? Then PM me the username/password so I can download it onto my Xbox too? (Assuming this would work with no problems?)

I'll be sure to try and make it worth your while with a free copy of The Maw, or something...

3. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

You set up the new account and give the email/pass and I can download you the game, i'm far too lazy to actually make the account myself as I'd rather not make an email just to make an account. :P

RazzleDazzle likes this.
  4. RazzleDazzle

RazzleDazzle Elite Member

haha, fair enough DS. I'll shoot you a pm in a bit.

5. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

Dark_Scyth I'm gonna send you a PM with details of my Xbox LIVE US account and hope you'll download (add it to the history download list).

Heh, it's been a while since Microsoft gave out more free full games. :P

6. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

I've downloaded the game for both accounts. In order to use it, you have to have a Kinect (obviously) and you have to either be signed into the profile for it to work as a full game or sign into the account and then transfer the license and then download it so anyone on the Xbox can play the game.

7. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

Update: Downloaded from the History Download List thanks to Dark Scyth and works fine, now I just need to get the Kinect Device.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012