1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Game Room Xbox LIVE Full Game Download

Discussion in 'Arcade Game Trials' started by Chandlier1000, May 25, 2014.

1. Chandlier1000

Chandlier1000 Resident

[​IMG]

Game Info:
    Game Room on Xbox LIVE and Game for Windows LIVE lets you relive the glory days of classic arcade and console games in their original forms. Your avatar will take apart in the original sights, sounds, and gameplay that will make these retro games come alive on your Xbox 360 and Windows-based PC in one fast, fun experience. Game Room will bring you a library of original classics like "Centipede" and "Asteroids Deluxe" from Atari, Inc. and other favorites from Intellivision, Konami Corporation, and more. With weekly new title releases, your arcade will soon be retrofitted to perfection. Challenge your friends to beat your high scores by sending custom challenges and taunts across platforms, earn Achievements, unlock levels, and climb your way to the top of the universal leaderboards. Also enjoy the freedom of buying games for Game Room once and playing on both Xbox 360 and a Windows-based PC.

Note:
    This game is free of charge from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Play it with no restrictions. Additional DLC packs are required to play most games. These will be in the DLC area of the Download Center.

Download:

Download: Download Xbox Live Arcade Game Room

Skelldon, InsaneNutter and Rick like this.
  2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Added the Digiex download thank, thanks a lot for uploading :)

3. Skelldon

Skelldon Member

Have you already uploaded these DLC packs? Because I can't find them at Downloadable Content area.

4. Neoteam1

Neoteam1 Addict

Did anyone manage to get the DLCs. I only got the first 2 and cant download the rest.

5. jim78b

jim78b Member

I can not play because it require me connection ?!how can i resolve it ?

6. jim78b

jim78b Member

Where do You find the dlc ?

7. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

You had to buy them at the time, so they couldn't be freely shared.

8. Rdup222

Rdup222 New Member

Game room, The game I wasted my time on, Building my own virtual arcade, Until now, I still have it on my xbox knowing that it was delisted. But it still works. I am still glad enough to have all of the games. But most of my DLC is now corrupt. Thanks Microsoft..

9. Trojans Ghost

Trojans Ghost Resident

Was there a resolution to if the DLC was available?

TG.