XBOX Games With Xbox Live Gold - Halo 3 [October 16 -31]

Discussion in 'Deals and Offers' started by Rick, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Rick

Rick Moderator

boxartlg.jpg About
    (Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB) This game supports English. Download the manual for this game by locating the game on Xbox Games Store - Xbox.com and selecting “See Game Manual". The epic saga continues with Halo 3, the hugely anticipated third chapter in the highly successful and critically acclaimed Halo franchise created by Bungie. Master Chief returns to finish the fight, bringing the epic conflict between the Covenant, the Flood, and the entire human race to a dramatic, pulse-pounding climax. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see Manage Xbox Live Account | Xbox Live Account Management - Xbox.com - Xbox.com.

FEATURES
    System Link 1 - 2
    Dolby Digital

ONLINE FEATURES
    Online multiplayer 1 - 16
    Online co-op 1 - 4
    Content downloads
    Leaderboards
    Voice chat

Free for xbox live gold members from October 16th to 31st

Attached Files:

Trebor and InsaneNutter like this.
  2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

The map packs total £11.43, pretty bad when even if you were to buy the game it would cost less than purchasing a few map packs.

Added to my download list, however i own the game anyway, and Halo ODST which included a disc with all the multiplayer maps on!

3. xXTacoGuyXx

xXTacoGuyXx Addict

The maps are worth it though. Much better than Reach and 4's DLC. Unfortunately, Halo 3 still isn't free here. I have my original Halo 3 disc, and ODST, but i'd like to have a version of it downloaded in-case my H3 disc breaks or something...

4. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

This game isn't even worth the free download. I'll be skipping this one.

5. InsaneNutter

I think it was good at the time, however hasn't aged that well. Halo 3 was the first 360 game to offer 4 player co-op which is what I enjoyed the most. I remember we got a few 360's together and system linked for our first ever 4 player Xbox 360 lan.

6. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

Well this is rather disappointing because people are paying £30-£40 and getting games which are worth less than £2, neither do they have replay value.

Xbox users say they have it better because they get to keep the games but PlayStation Plus offers recent games with replay value regardless that they're rentals, I'd rather take that.

7. InsaneNutter

The free games have been very weak, some like Crackdown were good 7 years ago, however in general i feel the bottom of the barrel has been scraped in regards to the free games. Anyone who wanted the games would have long since purchased them in the bargin bin. Other regions actually got some good games for free in my opinion, then random people outside that region got banned for downloading them... It's just a publicity stunt to repair the damaged brand reputation after the Xbox one DRM fiasco.

8. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

They're doing a pretty terrible job so far. Pretty much everyone sees it as "The damage has already been done." That and it even says that their policies are subject to change, so they can change it whenever they like.

9. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

They say that the games are worth £30 but that's total bull and they're aware of it too, the thing is they just don't care about giving a satisfactory amount of games for their paid members which is disappointing.

I haven't even bothered to download previous games although I added them to the Download History for later on if I want them.