1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

GBA Backup Tool - Backup GBA saves & dump a Gameboy Advanced rom using a Nintendo DS

Discussion in 'Apps' started by InsaneNutter, Dec 24, 2011.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

This is an Nintendo DS homebrew application, therefore it will need to be run from an Nintendo DS flashcard.

This application allows you to backup savegames from your retail Gameboy Advanced games, the application is also capable of dumping a rom of your GBA games.

The author of the application blocked this from running on M3 flashcards on later versions, however i have used version 0.1 to backup my saves from all the Pokemon games on the Gameboy Advance.

Download GBA Backup Tool 0.1 (Works on M3 Flashcards)
    Download GBA Backup Tool 0.2
    Download GBA Backup Tool 0.21

Attached Files:

Michael_T likes this.
  2. Alfredo+

Alfredo+ Member

I have been using this to backup my save files but I haven't been able to do it backwards. I get my .sav and open the emulator, I trade some Pokémon and when I open the GBA Backup Tool and press R, nothing happens.

What could it be? I'm 98% sure my cartridge is original.

Thanks in advance.

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

When using the emulator have you set it to use 128k save files? you might be trying to restore a 64kb save file at a guess.

4. Alfredo+

Alfredo+ Member

I was using 185K save files. I downloaded the tool again and problem solved. Thanks!