Good Deals

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dark Scyth, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

(I don't know if there is already a thread of this)

I figured it would be cool to post up some things that are nice and at a discount. Then maybe other people will post other good deals. I'll go first.

8GB PSP Memory Stick: SanDisk® 8GB Memory Stick PRO Duo™ - RadioShack.com (It is for 35.99USD, its $40 off.)

16GB Flash drive: Sandisk 16GB Cruzer® Micro with Windows® ReadyBoost™ (Blk) - RadioShack.com (It is for 40.00USD, its $45 off.)

There are more sales on other Flash drives and other memory devices at RadioShack.com

Sale valid until 03/28/09 After then it will go back to its regular price.(Y)

2. BonezOz

BonezOz Addict

Sydney, Australia, the greatest city in the World
    Cool idea!

SANDISK CRUZER MICRO 16GB USB Flash Drive, U3 Smart Drive 16 GB Buy Online AU$52.72 AU$47.93
    First price is the in store price, the second is the online price. The in store price, according to XE - The World's Favorite Currency and Foreign Exchange Site translates to US$34.88 and that's with sales tax added in.

Best deal I've found today:

CoolerMaster RC-690 CM-690 Cooler Master Black Case - $115.00 : Oz Digital, Online Computer Store

AU$115 = US$76.10

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

HD DVD’s for £2.99 delivered @ HMV.com

Why buy a failed format you ask? Simple, quite a few of the Blue-ray drives for PC will also play HD DVD’s so it a way to build up HD movie collection at next to no cost, most of the films listed there are cheaper than the DVD versions! We all know how expensive Blue-ray movies are.

In my opinion they did used to be a lot better films there, but the offer has been going on for a few months now and a lot of the good films have gone.

I’ve ended up buying quite a few over the months (Y)

[​IMG]

4. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

Mama Mia huh Nutter? How cute....;)

5. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

Bearing in mind that the media centre PC InsaneNutter has is for the family and I'm assuming his mother likes Abba.... Nothing wrong with the film anyway, apart from Pierce Brosnings singing, that put me off watching it a 2nd time :|

6. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Mama Mia, Happy Feet, Mr Beans Holiday, March of the Penguins, Galapagos and The Top Gear Polar Special belong to the parents, the others are mine ;)
    The collection would be a lot bigger but Blu-rays are simply too expensive!

Any new good deals on lately? I dont think anything is going to top the Game deal for a long while.

7. Safinn

Safinn Addict

That is true, nothing will beat the game deal in a long while.

I went and picked up Assassins Creed from GAME for £15 because I never finished it the first time.