Great Job Guys

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PROJECT2501, Jan 7, 2009.

1. PROJECT2501

PROJECT2501 New Member

Greets Digiex Community,

I was browsing through the internet tubes when i landed on your humble abode. I downloaded a few games all of which worked perfectly, had excellent guides. I just wanted to say a big resounding:

GOOD JOB

to everyone involved with this fine site. i have been gaming since i was five and able to use a dos prompt to run keen4.exe and been writing guides since i was about ten and i really appreciate what you guys have done here, everything looks and runs great the guides are really well written, personally i dont have any problems mounting iso's changing compatibility modes or using an emu but for those who do you guys have written guides that would allow any idiot to do so!

thankyou for putting in the time and effort, dont be disillusioned by all the people who post there problems because they dont read and say it doesnt work i cant run the iso! people like me really appreciate your hard work! im looking forward to more content and time permitting i will contribute some myself.

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Thanks, it’s nice of you to stop by and say so. I’m glad you found some of the stuff useful, do feel free to stick around and feel free to contribute if you get time.

I’ve got a few upcoming guides I hope to get finished soon.

3. mattyd38

mattyd38 Console Modder

enjoy your stay!!

the good thing about digiex is all the contibutors have differnt skill sets, if you ask a technology question one of us will know... or know someone who does...

go on get involved!

and thanks for dropping by.

4. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

Thanks for taking the time to post PROJECT2501. I hope you stick around and post and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve etc just let us know :D