1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Guardian Heroes Xbox 360 Trial Download (From Mexico Xbox Live)

Discussion in 'Arcade Game Trials' started by InsaneNutter, Sep 4, 2011.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

[​IMG]

About the game:

Guardian Heroes is a 2D side-scrolling beat 'em up and hack & slash action RPG video game in the vein of Golden Axe. The game features RPG elements.

Guardian Heroes is often considered to be one of the greatest games for the Sega Saturn and the beat'em up genre by both critics and fans. The game allowed players to alter the storyline through their actions, such as choosing between a number of branching paths leading to multiple endings and through the Karma meter which changes depending on whether the player kills civilians or shows mercy to enemies. Its music was also praised, combining electronically composed tracks with electric guitar and saxophones.

About this download:

This trial was downloaded from the Mexican Xbox Live arcade, for some reason the game is listed on there where as its not for any other region.

Update: Now listed in all regions

It is listed as "Juego de prueba - GUARDIAN HEROES Arcade Xbox 360" which translates to "Test Kit - Xbox 360 Arcade GUARDIAN HEROES" The game could be some sort of test version, i'm not sure to be honest. Apparently you could purchase the full version the other day, however that is no longer possible.

This game will work as the trial game on any Xbox 360.

Download Guardian Heroes Xbox 360 Trial

Attached Files:

2. lem_is_cool

lem_is_cool Resident

Nice find, I'll have a look at it.

ZimHB123 likes this.
  3. ZimHB123

ZimHB123 Well-Known Member

did i mention im mexican :D

4. MasterChief

MasterChief Addict

You did now! how did it feel to have this game before the rest of the world? ;)

Downloaded this when it was released, great so far. If you love Golden Axe or Castle Crasher you will probably love this.

5. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this available on the UK Xbox LIVE Marketplace too now?

6. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Yup its been released in all regions for a while now, updated the post to reflect this.

7. Gaetano Santorelli

Gaetano Santorelli Member

I have no problems with this game, it goes very well and do not ask me the latest update, why?