Guys can cry too...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AntiNaz, Sep 10, 2009.

1. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

Hey Digiex,

This one might have some language so, I warn you...

I just lost the girl of my dreams, we have been dating for a month and when we broke up, everything I see reminds my of her. I wake up in the mornings and see her name on Facebook, and I go fucking nuts. I mean crazy, not kidding around on that one... help me get her back guys, I bet some of you in your teen years have loved someone enough like I do. I know, I know, you guys will say move on, there are more girls, but, fuck that, I loved her... It kills me to know that now everything goes awkward whenever when we talk. I just want to be able to make her smile again, to hold her, to be with her... Thanks Digiex, I hope for some good answers

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Really sorry to hear about that, I’m sure we have all been there :( what was the reason for you breaking up? It might help us to help you if we know.

In the mean time I would personally leave things to calm down for a few days before speaking to her.

3. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

I know all too well what you are feeling. My girlfriend broke up with me a few months ago and it was very difficult. She too was the girl of my dreams and the break-up came out of nowhere. She said there most likely wasn't a chance of getting back together, and we haven't spoken since April or May. The best advice I can give is to let things sit for a bit and I promise it will be easier to see things clearly. Even though I have met another girl that I am interested in, I still think about my ex. If she came back to me and asked me to give us another try, I cannot say for sure that I would tell her no. I am sorry to hear about this, but if things don't work out, know that the hurt will pass, or at least become easier. We're always here if you need to talk.

4. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

This is why I love Digiex!! You guys listen... I also decided that I need to let things just chill before talking about the relationship again, because when we do, it makes us both really sad :( Yesterday I used to call her "Benny" and she just told me that it makes her feel like a little kid.... she used to love that name. We decided just to forget all the bad things that were happening and remember all the good things about it and she brought up my house. I presume since she spoke about it, she still is a bit interested :) She said that she doesn't want to keep the relationship because of school and just me being to "lovey" :S I call her sweetie sometimes when shes sad... i dunno, but I hope that things clear up and we can talk about things later :) How long do you think that I will have to wait before bringing up the relationship again?

5. KillerWhiteMan

The amount of time you need to wait is unknown. It depends on the girl really. Personally I thought me and my ex would have talked by now, but we haven't so I don't know how long you will have to wait. Just let things sit for a bit and see how they go.

6. Rustwick

Rustwick Resident

Like InsaneNutter said, telling us what happened would be useful if you want any specific advice. Otherwise I'd suggest that you talk to friends/family members because you'll get the emotional response/connection that would probably benefit people in your situation the most.

I hope that you manage to work everything out between you and get back together soon!

7. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

Guys, Im pretty sure everythings fucked now... sorry about the language :( I honestly dont know how to feel right now. Anger, sadness, hate, love? Im more or less confused now... the thing that happend is since shes just getting into high school, she decided that she needs time (time? time for what?) she also said im being too "lovey" whats that supposed to mean? I comfort her by calling her sweetie and babe sometimes, she liked that... I would call her little, silly nicknames that she told me about sometime ago. She now says that thats too lovey? I asked her yesterday if she broke up because of another guy, she said no. I don't know about that now since she did JUST enter highschool, and you know about highschool... blue skies, hot guys! Everything is so confusing now... should I just go on? Im gonna ask her later if she still likes me and if she wants to get together again. Do you think I should keep her if she acts sorta rude or uncaring about anything I say?

8. KillerWhiteMan

Big mistake asking her if she still likes you. I know you want to know, believe me I have been in that situation. The best thing to do is give it some time so you guys can sit back and reflect on things then come together and talk. Without that time, you guys will not be able to talk calmly.

9. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

Thats what I decided Killer, I know I made that mistake by asking her, and Im just not gonna talk to her. Im gonna wait until she talks to me :) That will be when things are gonna be clear :D Thanks for everything guys! LOVE YOU ALL!

10. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

Hey there. So, GOOD NEWS! We are talking again, and I told her that in metal work, we have a choice of making a real silver ring. Once I brought that up, I asked her if she would like to have one. My idea is pretty clear here... if everything stays clear still, I could give her the ring, while "proposing" :) I meant proposing as in asking to get back together. Whats your idea?

11. KillerWhiteMan

I would be careful with that idea. If she is anything like my ex, she may see that as rushing things and it may overwhelm her and she may shut things down. I would just take things carefully and not rush at all. Just talk about the things you need to talk about, you know things that you feel are important regarding the relationship. See how the talking goes take it from there. I made the mistake of pressing the issue of getting back together and we haven't really been the same since then. After my ex and I broke up, we did talk but then it got to be about getting back together and that was a big mistake. Be cautious, but don't keep in things you feel need to be said.

12. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

We seem to be getting along excellent now... shes telling me about her problems now, she didnt do that when we were in our "break up" stage. She is really different now... Im probably gonna ask about the relationship next month :)

13. KillerWhiteMan

I'm glad to hear that! Having gone through a bad breakup, I hate to see others go through it. Keep that communication going, without that, things will never work. My ex didn't talk to me about things as much as she should have and that created a real problem. Many actually.

14. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

I think were starting to work now :) I wont rush things like I did last time. This time well be flawless :) Thanks Killer, your a real man!

15. KillerWhiteMan

Thanks Anti. Just glad I could help. Like I said, having had my heart broken, I hate to see it happen to others when I know it can be avoided. I just wish things worked out on my end but its no big deal. Keep us informed Anti, I truly want to know how things turn out for you!

16. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

Will do! She started texting me again, and I just really want to tell her I just want to be with her, but, that has to wait! Like I said, things cannot be rushed again :( A fresh start is going to happen now :)

17. KillerWhiteMan

Glad to hear you guys are talking. Glad I could be of help to you Anti. It is always a shame to see someone get heart broken, especially for those of us that now how painful it can be. I wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone, ever.

18. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

Yes! Yes! Yes! Awesome news! She called me this morning and asked me to hang out with her!! Sat around in Starbucks with her friends for an hour, walked around, she got a manicure and while she was getting it done, she kept on brushing my hand with hers, so, as instinct, I grabbed it! She didnt react badly or pull away, so.... :D She might be coming over tomorrow so thats when it might happen!! KillerWhiteMan, call me Naz :) That is my legal, real, first name :)

19. KillerWhiteMan

Good to hear that Naz! I'm glad things seem to be working out for you. Just make sure to not rush things too much. It is a good sign that she wants to hang out. Now if only I could get my ex to want that ;). O well, glad to hear you're doing so well. Do keep us posted on things.

20. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

Dontcha worry, Killer! You will find the right girl man! Might not come right away though :)