1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Denied: Halo 4 Game Disk 2 in english (Multiplayer & Spartan Ops)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by dreckfresse, Nov 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreckfresse

dreckfresse Elite Member

hey guys,
    I am from germany and our halo community is sad that we cannot change the announcer from german to english, like in Halo: Reach.
    so I have an idea. I'm not sure if it's legit to post this request on digiex.net but I wanna try it.

I think it's possible if someone can upload the image of game disk 2 please?

Step 1: I use Modio to explore the .iso file and would extract the Content folder and move it to an usb flash drive.
    Step 2: Now, I would move it from my usb flash drive to my HDD and replace it with my "german version"

finished? I think that this could work but I am not sure. sry for my stupid question but can I get banned for this? :D

Greetings from Germany! :)

2. Rick

Rick Moderator

We can't upload any games.I'm not sure if that would work because of the different regions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.