Halo Wars Gets Release Date

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by MunkyMagikUK, Nov 7, 2008.

1. MunkyMagikUK

MunkyMagikUK Digiex Blogger

Microsoft has announced that it plans to release the highly anticipated RTS game Halo Wars in February 2009 in both standard and limited edition versions.

Source: Halo Wars gets February release date News // Xbox 360 /// Eurogamer - Games Reviews, News and More

2. Safinn

Safinn Addict

I dont think this game will live up to what everyone thinks it will be. I don't know why I just feel that way. Maybe because of End War did not impress me..

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I didn’t think it would be out for a long while yet, then again it was first show at E3 like two years ago I believe. As much as the game is a Halo game and made by the same people who do Age of Empires I really don’t see myself enjoying this, I don’t see anything wrong with the game its self but an RTS on a console is a big no for me. I’ve played the demo of one of the Command and Conquer games using the 360 joypad and really wasn’t impressed.

Either add mouse support or release a PC port... that’s the only way I’ll be handing over any cash for this game.

4. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

5. MikkelPixel

MikkelPixel Resident

its about time they did(Y)

6. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

Great! I can't wait. I believe this game will be better than halo 3 in my book. Halo 3 sucked to me.

7. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Will they be a demo of it? I found some article saying they would most likely be one before release however that’s from a year and a half ago.

The game will sell because it has the world Halo in the title so I’m hoping they will actually do a demo as I don’t recall there ever been a demo of a Halo game except the Windows port of Halo 1.

8. Safinn

Safinn Addict

Yes, a demo will be great! Im not turning in the kind of person who musy try the game before looking to buy it.